Tuesday 8 June 2021

Rocket

 This year we are designing a rocket to blast off into the air. We have a person called Lincoln that comes into our class room and helps us with designing and planning. Today 8 June 2021, We are going to be making our actual rockets. My group has designed a really cool and awesome rocket that has all our designs on. My design was to put a flame down the bottom so when it goes up it looks like it has fire like when it actually blasts off. Hope I will post a another about how it went up .



3 comments:

  1. Hi Tereora!
    I'm Miro and I go to Paroa School in Greymouth.
    This is really cool! I like how you have good ideas for your rocket.
    What does your rocket look like?
    Thanks,
    Miro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tereora! My name is Lyla i am in the same class as you. I really like your post. Well done! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teddy/bff i love your post about the rocket because im in the same group as you hehe
    I loved you writing and ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.